Patch Application - How To
I will gradually add to this with more detailed instructions, including photos! let me know in the comments or via message if theres anything specific you want or need to know! xo
1. Turn on your iron!
2. Place the patch on your garment, bag, etc and decide on placement
3. Place a cloth or towel over the patch, in place on top of your item
4. Iron over the patch on high for approximately 30 seconds.
5. Flip over and iron the inside of the garment/under the patch placement for another 30 seconds.
6. Test how well the edges of the patch are attached, if needed, repeat steps 4 and 5 until secure.
7. Optional: To really strengthen the patch attachment, use a needle and thread and sew a couple corners/spots of the edges to the garment as well.
8. Remember to turn-off and unplug your iron.
9. Tag me in the pictures of your rad new patch on stuff!! <3
Sewing tutorial coming soon!